Norwegian seafood, scaling up action on sustainability
Spanning over two days, the Summit aims to inspire to scale up action for promoting sustainable practices and improved fisheries and aquaculture management worldwide. Sharing of news ideas and partnerships to tackle the interconnected challenges of our food system, health, climate and sustainability.
Together with diverse speakers and participants we will explore these key topics:
- The role of food from the ocean
- Norwegian Seafood - leading change for a sustainable food system
- How Seafood can support UN’s Sustainable Development Goals
- Chefs as change agents for sustainability, food security and health
- Putting fish on the menu – today and into the future
- Digitalization & New Technology, innovation for sustainable growth
- The NEXT generation “Food Influencers”
Looking forward to see you at our food & art event “Culinary Love to Trash Fish”. Together with Norway’s leading Culinary Chef Network “Smak av kysten” we have prepared a special menu, accompanied with music from one of our best DJs and Modern Art.
The registration deadline has passed or the event is fully booked