The workshop will focus on technical and operational challenges in a cost effective and environmental perspective for the Arctic region including:
Petroleum Technology and environment
• Field development in an environmental framework
• Cost effective solutions
• Eye opening technologies – case examples
Field developments – updated status and new opportunities
• Project updates
• New exploration areas in the Arctic Region
• Reservoir management and monitoring strategies
• Key learnings from other regions
- See SPE Workshop for latest program.
- A social event including dinner will be held on the evening of the 14th.
Where and when:
- UiT - The Arctic University of Norway, Havnegata 5 - 9404 Harstad
- March 14-15th, 2017
- NOK 2990 for SPE Members
- NOK 100 for SPE Student Members
- NOK 3500 for Non-SPE Members
- NOK 500 for Non-SPE Students
Student membership is for free.
Not yet a member? Register at www.spe.org/join
Please register by use of the form below.
The registration deadline has passed or the event is fully booked