SLINGS IN MOTION II
Slings in Motion II is an uplifting and energizing repertoire course that is filled with spirals and arcs, rhythm changes and intensity variations.
The 3 days are filled with a broad spectrum of multidimensional exercises and functional movement sequences that focus on the:
* Perceptive, and gently unwinding Lateral Line.
* Energetic and gyrating Spiral Line.
In the spirit of structural integration and for the purpose of movement integration, Slings in Motion I exercise variations are incorporated in this course.
The diverse repertoire of Slings in Motion II comprises a contrasting blend of:
* Differentiated and integrated multidimensional exercises in all body positions.
* Slow and deep, dynamic and rhythmic, stimulating and invigorating, as well as mellow and melting exercises and movement sequences.
* Exercise variations with and without props.
Each exercise is experienced and discussed in terms of:
* Movement execution.
* Myofascial anatomy.
* Myofascial training techniques.
* The use and benefits of props.
* Purposeful sequencing.
* Short-term and long-term exercise aims.
The repertoire is complemented with SynerChi Spiral Flow, a coherent multidimensional movement sequence as well as a selection of fun transition exercises.
To deepen the embodiment of the exercises and for personal experience, deliberately themed Slings in Motion master classes are incorporated.
Concluding the course, you will have broad selection of versatile exercises that complement the Slings in Motion I repertoire.
Now that you have attended Anatomy Trains in Motion, Slings Essentials and Slings In Motion I, Slings in Motion II is a continuation of the Slings Myofascial Training diploma followed by the final course, Slings In Motion III.
LEARNING OBJECTIVES AND GOALS
As a result of taking this course, you will:
1. Gain a deeper understanding and embodiment of the Lateral Line and the Spiral Line in motion.
2. Experience all of the primary Slings in Motion II exercises as well as exercise variations.
3. Experience variations of Slings in Motion I exercises and integrative movement sequences.
4. Understand the movement execution, applied myofascial training techniques, sensible use of props and the training aims for each of the primary exercises.
5. Experience and learn the seamlessly choreographed SynerChi Spiral Flow sequence.
6. Deepen the understanding and embodiment of the Slings Myofascial Training concept with daily Slings in Motion master classes.
7. Gain new somatic insights and a broader spectrum of movement skills.
8. Obtain a diverse spectrum of fascia-focussed, multidimensional exercises for the personal practise and teaching.