Slings in Motion I is the first of the series of Slings repertoire courses. It revolves around a very influential myofascial meridian duo; the “supportive, quietly persevering” Superficial Back Line and the “protective, proactive” Superficial Front Line of the Anatomy Trains body map.
All Slings in Motion modules are self-contained, practical repertoire courses. Although each Slings in Motion course has a clearly defined theme and a unique exercise selection, they have common features.
All Slings in Motion courses include the following content.
Practical execution of a contrasting blend of:
- Differentiated and integrated multidimensional exercises in all body positions.
- Slow and deep, dynamic and rhythmic, stimulating and invigorating, as well as mellow and melting exercises and movement sequences.
- Exercise variations with and without additional props.
In-depth discussion of:
- Movement execution.
- Functional anatomy.
- Short-term and long-term exercise aims.
- Slings guiding principles.
- Slings myofascial training techniques.
- Purposeful sequencing.
Functionally choreographed, smooth flowing Slings SynerChi movement sequences. Daily Slings in Motion master classes.
INTELLIGENT MYOFASCIAL TRAINING FOR INDEPENDENT THINKERS
We foster independent thinking and we really want you to understand each exercise, so you can practice, modify and teach with clear intention and confidence – and have some fun along the way! If you are a curious mover and individualistic teacher who likes to understand exercises and functional sequencing, the Slings in Motion courses are for you.
Duration: 3 days/21 hours.
Prerequisite: Anatomy Trains in Motion and Slings Essentials. Certificate: Certificate of participation.