Evidence-based differential diagnosis of spine-related disorders.
In this class we will cover:
- Neurological testing,
- Orthopedic testing,
- Red flag vs musculoskeletal diagnosis,
- Evidence-based assessment of disc disorders, radiculopathy,
- Sacroiliac joint dysfunction, and peripheral nerve entrapments.
- Anatomical considerations will be incorporated into all diagnoses.
- Necessity for imaging referrals will be discussed.
- Psycho-social risk factors contributing to painful conditions and patient education will also be incorporated into this class.